Alex Collins (abdomen) 'considerably better' for Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (abdomen) is feeling "considerably better" in Week 14 than he did last week, per head coach Pete Carroll.
Collins seems to be on track to return for Sunday's matchup with the Houston Texans after he missed last week's game. Adrian Peterson is not expected to play and Travis Homer (calf, hamstring) could also be held out. Collins will likely handle most of the early-down work while Rashaad Penny and DeeJay Dallas mix in at other times.
numberFire's models project Collins to lead the Seahawks with 11.3 carries on Sunday and his projection will rise if Peterson is ruled out. The Texans have the No. 22 run defense in the NFL, according to our schedule-adjusted metrics.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Lombardo: Seahawks 'very much in the mix' for Baker Mayfield April 24th, 2022
- Condotta: 'The Seahawks remain unclear if or when' Chris Carson (neck) will return April 22nd, 2022