Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 14's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Robinson was back at practice on Wednesday for the first time since hurting his hamstring against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 9. Robinson's status for Sunday is still uncertain, but his presence at practice on Wednesday at least gives him a shot at returning to action on Sunday.
The Bears implied team total of 15.75 points is the lowest team total on Week 14's 'Sun-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021