James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday
Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (heel, knee) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 14's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Robinson continues to deal with heel and knee issues to start the week. He played through them in Week 13 and could do so again on Sunday. Our models expect Robinson to handle 14.7 carries and 2.9 receptions against the Titans.
Robinson's Week 14 projection includes 66.2 rushing yards, 13.2 receiving yards, 0.52 touchdowns, and 13.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,400.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Jags' James O'Shaughnessy (hip) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jaguars' James Robinson done for the season with torn Achilles tendon December 26th, 2021
- Jags' James Robinson (Achilles) done for the day December 26th, 2021
- Jaguars put Laviska Shenault on COVID list December 24th, 2021
- Jaguars designate Dan Arnold (knee) to return December 22nd, 2021
- Laviska Shenault (shoulder, foot) DNP for Jaguars on Wednesday December 22nd, 2021