Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams was placed on the reserve/COVID list on Wednesday ahead of Week 14's game against the New York Giants.
Williams was placed on the reserve/COVID list on Wednesday and could be unavailable for Sunday's clash with the Giants. According to Brandon Staley, Williams was determined to be a close contact and is considered day-to-day. Williams' potential absence, combined with the potential absence of Keenan Allen (COVID-19) could force both Josh Palmer and Jalen Guyton into larger roles on Sunday.
The Chargers implied team total of 27.5 points is the third-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Chargers' Jared Cook activated off reserve/COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Chargers' Jared Cook placed on reserve/COVID list, out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Chargers activate Mike Williams from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 17 December 30th, 2021
- Chargers activate Jalen Guyton from reserve list December 29th, 2021
- Chargers' Mike Williams (COVID) out again for Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID-19 list for Chargers December 25th, 2021