Rams' Odell Beckham (hip) expected to play in Week 13
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Odell Beckham (hip) is expected to play in Week 13's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Beckham is dealing with a hip injury that slowed him in practice this week, but according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, he is expected to play on Sunday and "should be a bigger part of the offense". Our models expect him to see 6.9 targets against the Jaguars.
Beckham's Week 13 projection includes 4.0 receptions, 52.3 yards, 0.51 touchdowns, and 10.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Matthew Stafford signs four-year contract extension with Rams March 20th, 2022
- Rams send Robert Woods (ACL) to Titans for sixth-round pick March 20th, 2022
- Allen Robinson signs with Rams March 17th, 2022
- Rams' Robert Woods (ACL) expected to return for training camp March 7th, 2022
- Rams' Sean McVay would like to re-sign Odell Beckham March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Rams' Odell Beckham suffered apparent torn ACL in Super Bowl victory February 14th, 2022