Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon (hip) has been ruled out of Week 13's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
As expected, Gordon has been downgraded from doubtful to out and will not be available for Sunday night's clash with the Chiefs. In his absence, rookie Javonte Williams is expected to handle the majority of touches in the Broncos backfield. Our models expect him to handle 17.0 carries and 3.6 receptions against Kansas City.
Williams' Week 13 projection includes 76.1 rushing yards, 26.9 receiving yards, 0.6 touchdowns, and 15.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700. The Broncos implied team total of 18.75 points is the fifth-lowest total on the "Sun-Mon" slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Denver's Drew Lock (shoulder) active for Week 18's game against Kansas City January 8th, 2022
- Broncos activate Jerry Jeudy from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) placed on injured reserve January 5th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice January 4th, 2022
- Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game January 2nd, 2022
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) questionable to return; Brett Rypien in at quarterback January 2nd, 2022