Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13
Pittsburgh Steelers lineback T.J. Watt is eligible to play in Week 13's contest against the Baltimore Ravens.
Watt is expected to play in Sunday's divisional showdown in Pittsburgh after clearing health protocol.
In a matchup against numberFire's 20th rated offense, our models project Watt to produce 3.5 tackles and 0.9 sacks.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022