Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13
Seattle Seahawks running back Adrian Peterson is eligible to play in Week 13's contest against the San Francisco 49ers.
Peterson is expected to suit up on Sunday after the veteran was elevated from Seattle's practice squad.
In a committee role against numberFire's eighth ranked rush defense, Peterson's Week 13 projection includes 1.8 rushing attempts for 7.2 yards.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021