Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams
Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (heel) is questionable to play in Week 13's contest against the Los Angeles Rams.
After three limited practices, Robinson's Week 13 status is currently in limbo with a heel injury. In a matchup against numberFire's 17th ranked rush defense, Carlos Hyde would see a bump in touches if Robinson is inactive.
Robinson's current Week 13 projection includes 15.4 rushing attempts for 68.1 yards and 2.7 receptions for 19.5 yards.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Jags' James O'Shaughnessy (hip) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jaguars' James Robinson done for the season with torn Achilles tendon December 26th, 2021
- Jags' James Robinson (Achilles) done for the day December 26th, 2021
- Jaguars put Laviska Shenault on COVID list December 24th, 2021
- Jaguars designate Dan Arnold (knee) to return December 22nd, 2021
- Laviska Shenault (shoulder, foot) DNP for Jaguars on Wednesday December 22nd, 2021