Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth (concussion) fully practices on Thursday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth (concussion) was full participant in Thursday's practice.
Freiermuth's Week 13 status is trending in the right direction after Pittsburgh's rookie tight end participated in consecutive full practices on Wednesday and Thursday. In a underrated matchup against a Baltimore Ravens' unit rated 22nd in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings, our models project Freiermuth to score 6.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,400.
Freiermuth's projection includes 3.6 receptions for 36.7 yards on 5.4 targets.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022