Brandin Cooks (illness) idle for Texans again Thursday
Houston Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks (illness) did not practice on Thursday for Week 13 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Cooks has missed back-to-back practices as we approach the weekend, but any sort of participation on Friday will be a positive sign for his status on Sunday. The veteran wideout has 63 yards on 8 targets over the last two games.
numberFire's models project Cooks for 8.6 targets and 10.8 FanDuel points in Week 13. The Colts have the fourth-worst pass defense in the league, according to our schedule-adjusted rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (knee) questionable to return in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Texans' Chris Conley (knee) misses another practice January 6th, 2022
- Texans activate Brandin Cooks from COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Texans' David Johnson lands on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Texans rule out David Johnson (quad) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (health protocols) out for Week 16 December 25th, 2021