David Johnson (illness, thigh) did not practice Thursday for Texans
Houston Texans running back David Johnson (illness, thigh) did not practice on Thursday for Week 13 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Johnson was also a DNP on Wednesday when the Texans held a virtual session due to various illnesses on the roster. He should be able to play on Sunday if he can at least turn in a limited practice to close out the week. Rex Burkhead could see season-high usage in Week 13 if Johnson is unavailable.
The Colts have the No. 12 run defense in numberFire's schedule-adjusted team rankings. Johnson is currently the RB29 in our Week 13 rankings and projected for 11.1 touches.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (knee) questionable to return in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Texans' Chris Conley (knee) misses another practice January 6th, 2022
- Texans activate Brandin Cooks from COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Texans' David Johnson lands on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Texans rule out David Johnson (quad) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (health protocols) out for Week 16 December 25th, 2021