Eagles' Boston Scott (illness) sits out Wednesday walkthrough
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott (illness) is listed as a non-participant on Wednesday's estimated injury report for Week 13 against the New York Jets.
The Eagles only held a walkthrough instead of a normal practice and Scott appears to be feeling under the weather. Jordan Howard (knee) was also listed as a DNP and he could be headed for another absence. Miles Sanders (ankle) was a limited participant after injuring his ankle in Week 12.
Scott had 17 touches and 72 yards with a touchdown and a lost fumble last week, finishing with 12.2 FanDuel points. He has a $6,600 salary on FanDuel for the Week 13 slate, but he may not see as much volume if Sanders is active. The Jets allow the most FanDuel points per game to running backs this season.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hand) will play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Miles Sanders (hand) limited for Eagles on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hand) back at practice on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Eagles place J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (finger) on injured reserve on Monday January 10th, 2022
- Eagles activate Dallas Goedert from COVID-19 list January 10th, 2022
- Boston Scott activated from Philadelphia's COVID-19 list on Monday January 10th, 2022