Jauan Jennings could be 49ers No. 2 wideout Week 13
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Jauan Jennings would be the No. 2 receiver if Deebo Samuel (groin) is out for Week 13 against the Seattle Seahawks, according to Matt Barrows of The Athletic.
Jennings has been playing around 30 offensive snaps each of the last three weeks and he should see even more playing time with Samuel unavailable. Jennings set a season-high in targets last week (3) and he found the end zone for the first time since Week 1. 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said Samuel is expected to miss 1-2 weeks.
numberFire's models project Jennings for 3.7 targets in Week 13, third on the 49ers behind Brandon Aiyuk (7.3) and George Kittle (6.8). The Seahawks have the No. 23 pass defense in our team rankings.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Randall Cobb (core) cleared to play Saturday for Packers January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) DNP on Wednesday, will play against Dallas January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022