Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller (IT band strain) is considered week-to-week with his injury.
Waller suffered what initially appeared a serious injury, but further testing revealed that he suffered an injury to his IT band. The injury shouldn't keep him out for too long and likely won't require a visit to the short-term injured reserve, but does put his status for Week 13 in jeopardy.
While Hunter Renfrow feasted in Week 12 with Waller sidelined, tight end-needy fantasy managers should keep an eye on Foster Moreau for Week 13. Moreau caught all 6 of his targets for 60 yards and a score when Waller sat out in 7, and still drew 5 targets in Week 12 (but caught just 1 of them for 3 yards).
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) expected to play in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) a game-time decision in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) returns to practice on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ribs) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller placed on reserve/COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) out for Week 16 December 26th, 2021