Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth is being evaluated for a concussion after Week 12's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Pittsburgh's rookie tight end was forced to leave in the fourth quarter of Sunday's loss to the Bengals. Expect Zach Gentry to see more snaps in Week 13's matchup against the Baltimore Ravens if Freiermuth is ruled out.
On ten targets this season, Gentry has produced 7 receptions for 70 yards and a 56.3 Pro Football Focus receiving rating.
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
- Lynch: Brock Purdy (elbow) 'has earned the right' to start for the 49ers in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Lamar Jackson requests trade from Baltimore Ravens March 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022