Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) participating in full ahead of Week 13
Dallas Cowboys receiver CeeDee Lamb (concussion) is participating in full in practice ahead of the team's Week 13 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Lamb missed the team's Thanksgiving loss to the Las Vegas Raiders, but should be back for this Thursday's game against the Saints. He was close to returning for Week 12 and has now officially cleared the concussion protocol in advance of Week 13.
Lamb is averaging 5 catches for 74 yards per game so far this season, and already has more touchdowns in 2021 (6) than he did in all of 2020 (5). With Lamb (and likely Amari Cooper) back in the receiver rotation, expect Cedrick Wilson to return to his WR4 role from earlier in the season.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022