Football Team officially activates Logan Thomas (hamstring) from injured reserve for Week 12
The Washington Football Team has officially activated tight end Logan Thomas (hamstring) from the injured reserve ahead of their Week 12 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Thomas will be active in the team's Week 12 game against the Seahawks after a solid week of practices, and will be much-needed with the team more or less relying solely on receiver Terry McLaurin. Thomas had been averaging 4.7 targets, 4 catches, 39 yards and 0.7 scores per game in his 3 healthy games so far this season before his injury.
Thomas has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel and is currently projected to score 6.1 fantasy points against the Seahawks in numberFire's models.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) removed from Football Team Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) limited at Washington practice January 6th, 2022
- Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) inactive Wednesday for Washington January 5th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team January 5th, 2022