Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook suffered a dislocated shoulder in Week 12 against the San Francisco 49ers, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Cook is undergoing an MRI on Monday that will help determine the severity of the injury, but he is expected to miss multiple games. Alexander Mattison will take over as the Vikings' workhorse while Cook is out. He will have an attractive matchup in Week 13 against the winless Detroit Lions.
Cook rushed 10 times for 39 yards and caught 6 passes (7 targets) for 64 yards in Week 12 before being carted off. Mattison has averaged 32.0 touches and 21.2 FanDuel points in his two starts in place of Cook this season. The Lions are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Vikings activate Kirk Cousins from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Vikings will start Sean Mannion in Week 17's contest against Green Bay December 31st, 2021
- Vikings place Kirk Cousins on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (illness) full participant in Vikings' Thursday practice December 30th, 2021