49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) to undergo MRI Monday, not too concerned
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel will undergo an MRI on Monday, he announced.
Samuel left Sunday's win over the Vikings early due to a groin injury, and he didn't return. While that sounds ominous, the receiver told reporters after the game that he felt something tighten up and didn't want to make it worse. He said there's "not too much concern." We'll await the results of the MRI, but it seems like Samuel will be ready to rock sooner rather than later.
Before exiting, Samuel had 6 carries for 66 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also added 1 catch on 4 targets for 12 yards, posting 20.3 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) DNP on Wednesday, will play against Dallas January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) expected to start in Week 18 January 8th, 2022
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) questionable in Week 18 January 7th, 2022