Saints' Alvin Kamara (knee) practicing ahead of Week 13
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (knee) was practicing Sunday ahead of the team's Week 13 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Kamara has missed the Saints' past three games with a knee issue, but an early-week practice puts him on track to play in Week 13 on Thursday Night Football.
Kamara has 840 yards from scrimmage so far this season in addition to 7 touchdowns, and should still see extensive work even with Mark Ingram back on the team (especially in the passing game).
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Tre'Quan Smith (chest) returns to Saints practice January 6th, 2022
- Mark Ingram (knee) on track for Saints in Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) considered unlikely to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Taysom Hill activated from reserve/COVID list on Wednesday December 29th, 2021