Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) back at full strength for Week 12
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (illness) is "back at full strength" for the team's Week 12 game against the Cleveland Browns, Ian Rapoport reports.
Jackson (as well as a handful of other Ravens starters) suffered from a tough virus all last week and was eventually forced to sit out the team's Week 11 game against the Chicago Bears. However, the star quarterback is reportedly feeling much better heading into Week 12 and should be close to a full go against the Browns.
Jackson has an $8,500 salary on FanDuel this week and is projected for 23.8 fantasy points against the Browns. He's numberFire's QB2 in our Week 12 projections.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Marquise Brown (ankle) not listed on Ravens' Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (ankle) will not play for Ravens Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tyler Huntley starting again for Ravens versus Steelers January 7th, 2022
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday January 6th, 2022
- Marquise Brown (ankle) non-participant in Ravens' Thursday session January 6th, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 5th, 2022