Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) is expected to play in the team's Week 12 game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Barkley's comments regarding his ankle made headlines earlier this week when the running back described his ankle as an issue that would nag him throughout the season, but he appears to be on track to play in Week 12 after stringing together multiple practices.
Barkley saw just 6 rush attempts in Week 11, but recorded as many receptions against the Buccaneers' elite rush defense. He has a $7,500 salary on FanDuel for this week's contests and is projected to finish with 15.2 fantasy points.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021