New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) was placed on injured reserve on Saturday.
Carter will be eligible to return in Week 15 after New York's rookie back recently suffered a high ankle sprain. Expect Tevin Coleman and Ty Johnson to handle more touches in Week 12's contest against a Houston Texans' rush defense rated 14th per numberFire's power rankings.
Coleman's current Week 12 projection includes 10.0 rushing attempts for 44.1 yards and 1.2 receptions for 10.7 yards while Johnson's expectation includes 9.1 rushing attempts for 39.8 yards and 3.1 receptions for 24.4 yards.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Jamison Crowder (calf) not listed on Jets' Week 18 injury report January 8th, 2022
- Michael Carter (concussion) available for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Bills January 8th, 2022
- Braxton Berrios (quad) out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Bills January 7th, 2022
- Jets' Braxton Berrios (thigh) likely out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Jamison Crowder (calf) practicing again Thursday for Jets January 6th, 2022
- Jets' Braxton Berrios (quad) DNP again Thursday January 6th, 2022