Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (neck) is questionable for Week 12's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Harris was limited in practice on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and will carry the questionable designation into Sunday's clash with the Titans. Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) is also questionable. Assuming both are active, our models expect Harris to handle 11.1 carries and 1.0 receptions against Tennessee.
Harris' Week 12 projection includes 49.6 rushing yards, 0.40 rushing touchdowns, and 8.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Damien Harris (hamstring) listed questionable for Patriots January 13th, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (thigh) questionable versus Bills January 13th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (thigh) officially active for Pats in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Pats' Damien Harris (hamstring) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Nelson Agholor (concussion) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 7th, 2022