49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) is questionable for Week 12's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Mitchell was limited in practice during the week and will be questionable to face the Vikings on Sunday. Kyle Shanahan said the 49ers will be able to protect Mitchell's broken finger, and if he's comfortable playing, he will be active on Sunday.
The 49ers implied team total of 26.0 points is the second-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022