Allen Lazard (shoulder) listed as questionable on Green Bay's Week 12 injury report
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Allen Lazard (shoulder) is questionable for Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lazard is questionable to play on Sunday after Green Bay's wide receiver participated in limited practices with a shoulder injury. In a matchup against a Rams' unit ranked 22nd in pass defense, expect Marquez Valdes-Scantling to see a higher target share if Lazard is ruled out for the second straight game.
Valdes-Scantling's current Week 12 projection includes 2.9 receptions for 43.2 yards on 5.3 targets.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Randall Cobb (core) expects to play for Packers versus 49ers January 21st, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Randall Cobb (core) cleared to play Saturday for Packers January 19th, 2022
- Aaron Jones (knee) practicing in full for Packers January 18th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) returns to Packers practice January 18th, 2022