Glazer: CeeDee Lamb (concussion) doesn't clear protocol, out on Thanksgiving
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb will not play Thursday in the team's Thanksgiving Day game against the Las Vegas Raiders, according to Jay Glazer of FOX Spors.
That's what Glazer said on the FOX pregame show. It hasn't been confirmed by Schefter/Rapoport, but Jay is very accurate when it comes to this stuff. We'll take him at his word, and Lamb was not able to clear concussion protocol in time to suit up on the short week. With Amari Cooper also out, it should be a big day for Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson and Noah Brown. Lamb should be back in the full swing of things for next Thursday against the New Orleans Saints.
In 10 games this season, Lamb has 50 catches for 740 yards and 6 touchdowns on 7.7 targets per game.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022