Jets' Corey Davis (groin) limited on Wednesday
New York Jets wide receiver Corey Davis (groin) was limited at Wednesday's practice ahead of Week 12's game against the Houston Texans.
Davis reportedly suffered a groin injury during Wednesday's practice and was only able to get in a limited session. His participation on Thursday and Friday will be important to his chances of playing on Sunday. If he is active, our models expect him to see 6.3 targets against Houston.
Davis' Week 12 projection includes 3.8 receptions, 56.5 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 9.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,100.
- Jalen Hurts (ankle) still Eagles starter when healthy December 7th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson dealing with knee injury December 7th, 2021
- Justin Fields (ribs) uncertain for Bears in Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Seahawks expect Alex Collins (abdomen) to play Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Browns put David Njoku on COVID-19 list December 7th, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder) practicing in full for Steelers December 7th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis to undergo season-ending core muscle surgery December 6th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Corey Davis (groin) game-time decision for Jets' Week 13 contest against Eagles December 3rd, 2021
- Corey Davis (groin) still not practicing for Jets December 2nd, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) ruled out for Week 12 versus Texans November 28th, 2021