Baker Mayfield (shoulder, foot, groin) DNP on Wednesday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (shoulder, foot, groin) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Earlier on Wednesday, Mayfield told the media he planned to practice but ultimately ended up listed as DNP. Notably, the injury report didn't include a knee injury but did include foot and groin issues. Mayfield said he plans to play in Week 12.
Mayfield's Week 12 projection includes 237.4 passing yards, 1.3 touchdowns, 0.8 interceptions, and 15.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- Jalen Hurts (ankle) still Eagles starter when healthy December 7th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson dealing with knee injury December 7th, 2021
- Justin Fields (ribs) uncertain for Bears in Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Seahawks expect Alex Collins (abdomen) to play Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder) practicing in full for Steelers December 7th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in limited practice session December 7th, 2021
- Browns put David Njoku on COVID-19 list December 7th, 2021
- Browns not considering benching Baker Mayfield after Week 12 performance November 29th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Browns Kareem Hunt (calf) will handle third down role in Week 12 return November 28th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) expected to play in Week 12's contest against Baltimore November 26th, 2021