Sterling Shepard (quad) still not practicing for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (quad) did not practice Wednesday for Week 12 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Shepard hasn't played since Week 8 and it's unclear when he's expected to return. Kadarius Toney (quad) also picked up a DNP to start the week, but the Giants may have just been giving him a maintenance day after playing Monday night. Kenny Golladay and Darius Slayton would be the top receivers versus Philadelphia if Shepard and Toney are both out.
Shepard is averaging 11.0 targets in his three healthy games this season. The Eagles have the No. 22 pass defense in numberFire's season-long power rankings.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021