Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) is doubtful for Week 12's game against the Detroit Lions.
Robinson continues to deal with a hamstring injury and is not expected to play against the Lions on Thanksgiving. If Robinson is ruled out, Darnell Mooney is expected to continue to operate as the go-to option in the Bears passing attack, with Andy Dalton under center. Our models expect Mooney to see 7.7 targets against the Lions.
Mooney's Week 12 projection includes 4.8 receptions, 58.8 yards, 0.29 touchdowns, and 10.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,800.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021