Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) practicing on Wednesday
Washington Football Team tight end Logan Thomas (hamstring) returned to practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
As expected, Thomas returned to practice on Wednesday as he looks to return to action for the first time since Week 3. Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) did not practice on Wednesday. Thomas will need to make it through the week without any setbacks in order to make his return in Week 12, but the door is open for that possibility.
Washington's implied team total of 23.75 points is the eleventh-highest team total on Week 12's 'Sun-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) removed from Football Team Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) limited at Washington practice January 6th, 2022
- Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) inactive Wednesday for Washington January 5th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team January 5th, 2022