Browns' Baker Mayfield (shoulder, knee) planning to play in Week 12 showdown with Ravens
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (shoulder, knee) intends to play in Week 12's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Mayfield is still dealing with knee and shoulder injuries but is planning to practice on Wednesday and start against the Ravens on Sunday Night Football. He reportedly hasn't had any setbacks despite playing through his existing injuries.
Mayfield's Week 12 projection includes 237.4 passing yards, 1.3 touchdowns, 0.8 interceptions, and 15.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Browns expect Baker Mayfield back as starter in 2022 January 11th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (ankle) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Nick Chubb (ribs) available for Browns' Week 18 contest against Cincinnati January 7th, 2022
- Cleveland's David Njoku (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game against Bengals January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) questionable for Browns Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) practicing for Browns in Week 18 January 6th, 2022