Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) expected to practice on Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons running back Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) is expected to return to practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Patterson is expected to practice on Wednesday after sitting out Thursday's loss to the New England Patriots with an ankle injury. Assuming he is active on Sunday, our models expect him to handle 6.5 attempts and 2.6 receptions against Jacksonville.
Patterson's Week 12 projection includes 30.6 rushing yards, 24.6 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns, and 9.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,800.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Kyle Pitts (hamstring) active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Atlanta's Kyle Pitts (hamstring) questionable in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Kyle Pitts (hamstring) plans to play for Falcons Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Kyle Pitts (hamstring) DNP for Falcons Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Falcons put Hayden Hurst on COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Falcons managing Cordarrelle Patterson workload December 17th, 2021