Andy Dalton officially named Bears' Thanksgiving starter versus Detroit
Chicago Bears quarterback Andy Dalton will start Week 12 against the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving, per head coach Matt Nagy.
Dalton will reclaim the starting job for at least a game while Justin Fields recovers from a rib injury. He completed 11-of-23 passes for 201 yards and a pair of scores on Sunday versus the Baltimore Ravens in relief of Fields. Dalton is never an ideal fantasy option, but he does have a plus draw this week against a soft Detroit secondary. Nagy said Fields remains the Bears' starter when healthy.
Dalton is the QB25 in numberFire's Week 12 rankings. Overall this season, Dalton has been on par with the NFL average at 0.10 Passing Net Expected Points per drop back. Fields is at -0.15. The Lions' pass defense is No. 24 in our season-long power rankings.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021