Buccaneers' Scotty Miller (toe) still on IR Monday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Scotty Miller (turf toe) was not activated from injured reserve ahead of Monday night's Week 11 matchup with the New York Giants.
The Buccaneers activated Breshad Perriman on Monday, but Miller will remain out for a seventh straight game. Tyler Johnson will replace Antonio Brown (ankle) as the third wide receiver behind Chris Godwin and Mike Evans.
numberFire's models project Johnson for 3.2 targets and he has a $7,500 salary on FanDuel's Monday-only slate. Johnson is registering a 66.3% snap rate with AB out, but he's only averaging 4.3 targets over the last three games with an 11.5% target share.
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Rapoport: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) should suit up for Buccaneers January 21st, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022