Rob Gronkowski (back) playing for Buccaneers barring setback
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (back) will play on Monday night against the New York Giants as long as there are no pre-game setbacks, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Gronkowski turned in back-to-back full practice sessions on Thursday and Friday, and all indications have been that he will be back out on the field Monday night. O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate both take a hit with Gronkowski returning to the fold, even if the Buccaneers decide to keep the future Hall-of-Famer on a snap count. Antonio Brown remains out with an ankle injury.
Gronk averaged 6.7 targets and 16.8 FanDuel points across the first three games. numberFire's models project him for 4.4 targets and Gronk has a $10,000 salary on FanDuel's single-game slate. The Giants are ranked 16th in FanDuel points allowed per game against the tight end position this season.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022