Kyler Murray (ankle) officially inactive for Cardinals in Week 11; Colt McCoy to start
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (ankle) is inactive for the team's Week 11 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Kyler will now miss his third straight game with his sprained ankle. With the team's Week 12 bye on the horizon, the hope is that Murray will be fully recovered by their next game in Week 13.
With Murray sidelined, Colt McCoy has stepped in as the team's starting quarterback. McCoy has a $6,300 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 14.2 fantasy points against the Seahawks.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice January 15th, 2022