Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) out again in Week 11
Washington Football Team wide receiver Curtis Samuel (groin) has been ruled out of Week 11's game against the Carolina Panthers.
Samuel returned to practice this week but is not healthy enough to return to action and will remain sidelined for Sunday's clash with the Panthers. Washington's passing game will continue to run through Terry McLaurin. Our models expect McLaurin to see 8.4 targets against Carolina.
McLaurin's Week 11 projection includes 5.0 receptions, 61.6 yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 10.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) removed from Football Team Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) limited at Washington practice January 6th, 2022
- Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) inactive Wednesday for Washington January 5th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team January 5th, 2022