Rapoport: Latavius Murray (ankle) expected to play for Ravens in Week 11
Baltimore Ravens running back Latavius Murray (ankle) is expected to play in Week 11's game against the Chicago Bears.
Murray has been out since October with an ankle injury and is officially considered questionable to return on Sunday. If he makes his return on Sunday, our models expect him to handle 8.9 carries and 0.5 receptions working alongside Devonta Freeman in Baltimore's backfield.
Murray's Week 11 projection includes 37.1 rushing yards, 0.27 touchdowns, and 5.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Marquise Brown (ankle) not listed on Ravens' Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (ankle) will not play for Ravens Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tyler Huntley starting again for Ravens versus Steelers January 7th, 2022
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday January 6th, 2022
- Marquise Brown (ankle) non-participant in Ravens' Thursday session January 6th, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 5th, 2022