Saquon Barkley (ankle) questionable for Giants in Week 11
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley is listed questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Barkley is dealing with a sprained ankle, and he hasn't played since Week 5 as a result. And while it'd be nice to see his status more certain coming out of the bye, he's still up in the air. Should Barkley return, Devontae Booker would see a much smaller workload.
Our models currently project Barkley for 65.3 rushing yards, 22.9 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 13.9 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021