Alex Collins (groin) not listed on Seattle's Week 11 injury report
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (groin) is not listed on Week 11's injury report against the Arizona Cardinals.
Despite a missed practice on Thursday, Collins will be available for Week 11's divisional showdown in Seattle. In a matchup against numberFire's ninth ranked rush defense, our models currently project Collins to score 7.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,600.
Collins' Week 11 projection includes 9.2 rushing attempts for 39.2 yards and 1.3 receptions for 9.9 yards.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021