Steelers' Chase Claypool (toe) available for Week 11
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool (toe) is available for Week 11's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Claypool was removed from the injury report on Friday and is available for Sunday's showdown with the Chargers. All in all, Claypool will miss just one game with a toe injury after originally being considered week-to-week. Our models expect him to see 3.5 targets against the Chargers.
The Steelers implied team total of 20.50 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Week 11's 'Sun-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022