Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) limited on Friday
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) was limited at practice on Friday ahead of Week 11's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday Night Football.
Barkley logged another limited practice on Friday and remains on track for a potential return to action against Tampa Bay on Monday night. Saturday's practice will provide a final injury report including his injury designation. If he is available, our models expect Barkley to handle 15.0 carries and 3.2 receptions against the Buccaneers. Devontae Booker (hip) was also limited on Friday.
Barkley's Week 11 projection includes 65.3 rushing yards, 22.9 receiving yards, 0.60 touchdowns, and 13.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021