Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) out for Week 11's contest against Seattle
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Deandre Hopkins (hamstring) will not play in Week 11's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Hopkins will miss his third straight game with a hamstring injury. Expect Christian Kirk to see more targets in an underrated matchup against numberFire's 17th ranked pass defense.
Kirk's Week 11 projection includes 4.4 receptions for 53.7 yards on 6.2 targets.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice January 15th, 2022