DK Metcalf (foot) upgraded to full at Seahawks practice
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf (foot) has been upgraded to a full participant at practice for Week 11 against the Arizona Cardinals.
Metcalf was limited on Wednesday before returning to a full session on Thursday. He was held to a season-low 26 yards in last week's shutout loss to the Green Bay Packers, but Metcalf will have a better matchup on Sunday against Cardinals rookie cornerback Marco Wilson.
Metcalf is the WR16 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Wilson allows just a 55th-percentile target rate this season, but he gives up an 82nd-percentile catch rate and 72nd-percentile yards per coverage snap. Metcalf is earning an 84th-percentile target rate and a 92nd-percentile yards per route run.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021