Alex Collins (groin) does not practice for Seattle Thursday
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins did not practice Thursday ahead of the team's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Collins has been battling a groin issue all season long to this point. He's received off days before and still suited up on game day, and this isn't currently expected to be any different. Keep an eye on his participation levels Friday, but it's safe to assume that he'll be on the field Sunday afternoon.
Our models currently project Collins for 39.3 rushing yards, 9.9 receiving yards, 0.4 total touchdowns and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021