Seahawks activate Russell Wilson (finger) from injured reserve ahead of Week 10 showdown with Packers
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (finger) was activated from injured reserve on Friday.
As expected, Wilson has been activated from injured reserve and is cleared to rejoin Seattle for Sunday's clash with Green Bay. Our models expect him to complete 22.6 passes on 33.4 attempts against the Packers.
Wilson's Week 10 projection includes 245.4 yards, 1.8 touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions, and 19.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,500.
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021