Panthers place Sam Darnold (shoulder) on injured reserve on Friday
Carolina Panthers quarterback Sam Darnold (shoulder) was placed on injured reserve on Friday.
Darnold will miss at least four games after he suffered a shoulder injury in Week 9's loss. Expect Cam Newton take over under center at least until Darnold is ready to return.
Per Pro Football Focus on 306 attempts, Darnold has produced 7 touchdowns, 1985 yards, and a 60.3 passing grade.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Panthers' Robby Anderson (quad) available for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Robby Anderson (quad) a GTD for Panthers Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Robby Anderson (quad) absent from Panthers practice January 6th, 2022
- Cam Newton demoted for Panthers in Week 17 December 29th, 2021
- Sam Darnold starting for Panthers Week 17, Cam Newton benched December 29th, 2021
- Panthers bench Cam Newton for Sam Darnold in Week 16 December 26th, 2021